Re: Mobile phones and brain cancer

In a message dated 09/30/2002 12:57:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time, lists@richardhess.com writes:

Also, the judge certainly had some expert help of her own

This reminded me that one of my favorite decisions ever was that of Judge Sylvia Rambo in the TMI case (I'm sorry I don't have the citation handy just now).  Her opinion included what amounted to a radiation primer.  She obviously had some very well-versed persons assisting her, and I give her credit for seeking out persons with the appropriate education, experience and training to provide her with a well-balanced analysis on a very complex subject.

Barbara