Re: CFRs in pdf format

Federal regulations in PDF format are available at the "e-cfr" web site, at:

http://www.access.gpo.gov/ecfr/

At first glance, it appears that you can only view one section at a time.  However, when you view a section, there's the option to then view the entire part.  This site also provides links to the "Federal Register" notice of any pending change to that section.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.
Curies forever.

Bill Lipton
liptonw@dteenergy.com

"Scott, Andrew L CPT AMEDDCS" wrote:

Anyone out there know where I can download recent pdf versions of the CFRs.  I would like to get the whole title (or book) in one file, if possible.  I know about the htm linked version I can get off the GPO site.

Thanks ahead of time,

Andy

Andrew L. Scott
CPT, MS