RE: " 'A ray a day' to replace the daily apple? " [FW]

In an effort to bring a "ray of truth" into this issue, the conclusions

reached by John Cameron and N. Daunt are not those of the author of the

original article.  If anyone would like a copy of the original British

study, let me know by replying directly.  I think the graphed data presented

a more interesting view of the data than the p-value.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane