RE: The ICRP, ICRU, NCRP and other private nonprofit organizations depend on contracts for financial support

John,

As a matter of fact, the NCRP is having a symposium on CT patient exposures.

See http://www.ncrp.com/dates.html

I know that one of the problems is that federal agencies have cut back on

annual support to non-federal groups and research labs.  The NCRP used to

get $500K from the NRC.  Now they get $50K.  And you get what you pay for.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane