Disturbing Anti-Nuclear Website

I stumbled onto this website while looking for a photo of the Dresden power

plant.

The author states that he specializes in taking photos of nuclear power

plants and then alters them to show what the radiation around them would

look like.

If it were art work, some of it is quite interesting. Its not art however,

its scare tactics and (of course) its got no basis in reality. I'm sure that

you all will not be surprised that some of the titles of the photos include

the common phrases of "death", "destruction", etc...

The author claims that his work is based upon the books that he has read in

the reference section of his site. There are about three books there, and

you can imagine what the titles might be.

Its an interesting look at how "feeling" people use imagery and scare

tactics to motivate other "feeling" people. By feeling people, I mean that

type of person who goes through life making decisions on how they "feel"

about something, rather than what they think about something. Thinking

requires effort and a search for facts...

Take a look, you might be entertained.

http://www.thenuclearproject.com

Harry Anagnostopoulos, CHP

Senior Health Physicist