Re: more st lucie workers expsoed

Many thanx for your voice of sanity in the face of the prevailing closed minded,

knee jerk reactions to anyone who doesn't support the party line. The really sad

thing is that they're so predictable.  It's either:  (a) a media [or ICRP, NCRP,

...] conspiracy, (b) Radiation's good for you, it's just that (a) keeps people

from realizing this, or (c) [fill in the blank] kills more people than

radiationit's just that (a) keeps people from realizing this..

I want to continue to hear from Norm.

As I've said:  (1) Our critics make us stronger.  (2) Our "friends" are killing

us.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton