Acceptance of Data Results

Good day to all!

Currently, the t-test also called the determination of Noramlized Absolute

Difference (NAD) is applied to the sample results at my radiochemsitry lab. We

find a problem with samples at or near background (2 to 3 pCi/g). We are

directed to use the USACE guidance document, but it is unclear as to this

problem.

If anyone knows of a more detailed discussion on the use of such tests on

samples and lab replicates, I would be interested.

Please respond directly to me.

DAN Mackney

Radiochemistry Manager

FUSRAP Maywood Storage Site