Quiz: Genetic defects or something else? frm Re(detection technology) Stopping Loose Nukes)

Greetings,

I am wondering, what do they mean by repeating

phrase

"severe burns or genetic defects, as it did at

Chernobyl"

Here is the Quiz's question:

What kind of genetic defects?

1) Those "promised" right after the accident

"three headed children of Chernobyl"??

2) Promised "cancer explosion".

3) Ionized Radiation is more penetrating type of

radiation therefore it can cause more penetrating

damage to the body structure and cells

infrastructure than any other type of the

transfered energy?

4) We do NOT need to discuss it because it is a

topic of the separate discussion and here we are

assuming the worst to be "safe".

5) Does it mean that if you do not get radiation

"burn" THAN you will get genetic defect.

No way out for you a rad worker!!!

5) We need to scary more of the already scared

people to get more findings for our projects.

6) If 5. then I need to buy some of the stocks in

a company which will be producing those detection

systems.

7) Is it all about the monies for the name of the

public safety?

A nice week for everyone.

Emil.