Re: Man gets bill to dispose of (radioactive) cat poop

>I think I will name our next kitten "Radiocat."

>Ruth

Today I was telling a guy how I wanted to build a metal helmet for

Jerry ( http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com/jerrysh.gif ) so he

would not be injured when fighting other cats. His ears had also

to be protected (they get most of the injuries) so I suggested

special caves for them with speakers inside and mikes outside.

Clearly the outside mikes would have to be servo rotatable

to follow Jerrys ear direction. His jaws had also to be

servo-metal-duplicated (so he could also fight).

The name the guy suggested was "Robocat".

To stay on topic, I'll now add a backscatter imaging facility for his

eyes. Although I don't know if he'll use it for anything other

than fridge contents inspection...

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff

http://transgalactic.freeyellow.com