Re: chains in equillibrium

Skrable, et. al., "A General Equation for the Kinetics of Linear First Order

Phenomena and Suggested Applications," "Health Physics," Vol. 27 (July, 1974),

pages 155-157.

Note:  Ken Skrable intoduced me to this concept at his CHP review course, in

1985.  It's a simplified methodology for solving the Bateman equations.

Although it may, initially, seem complex, it is well worth spending the time

to master this.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton