Re: chains in equillibrium

In a message dated 10/31/2002 11:59:37 AM Central Standard Time, liptonw@DTEENERGY.COM writes:

Solve the differential equations (not difficult) or consult the Skrable reference
I cited in a previous message.

With all due respect to Dr. Skrable, I refer to Dr. Cohen on nuclear physics matters. I used his textbook as a reference in my nuclear physics course in the sixties while I was a student at the University of Michigan. Other nuclear physics texts of later vintage often refer to Dr. Cohen's textbook.

Perhaps many RADSAFErs are not aware of Dr. Cohen's early prominence in nuclear physics as a researcher and as a teacher.

Bob Cherry, Ph.D. (nuclear physics), CHP