From: Lucia Riccardi [mailto:lucia.riccardi@unipd.it]
Sent: Wednesday, October 30, 2002 8:51 AM
To: radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: activity in NM sewer

I need to know approximate fractions of activity realesed in urine by nuclear medicine patients immediately after the injection and  the total activity realesed during the following 10 days. I'd like to find these data for different radiopharmaceuticals (marked by 99mTc, 111In, 67Ga, 18F, 51Cr, 59Fe, 201Tl, 123I), in order to calculate the  realesed activity in sewer.

Anyone can suggest a practical article or a web site, or other free sources of information?
Thank You in advance

Lucia Riccardi
Medical Physicist
Padova, Italy