Re: Radon in (school)buildings

Since there are many variables involved you should check with your local

Department of Health for the information.  Only sampling can determine the

actual concentration in a given building in a given geologic area.

H. Dean Chaney, CHP

URS Corp. Sacramento, CA

(916) 679-2086

"In science there is only physics; everything else is stamp collecting."

                                      --Ernest Rutherford