Re: another reaction to the Pittsburg TMI "study"

You can't get that much from a TV or CRT - except a projection CRT.

These devices haven't put out significant x-rays since they went to

solid state high voltage power supplies many many years ago.

As for x-rays from the face ... the materials the beam can strike does

not have a high cross section for x-ray production and the thickness of

the glass required to stand the forces of the vacuum is more than enough

shielding.

It just doesn't happen!

This was one of those bad cases to use a film badge - in this energy

region it over responds.