RE: Re: " we're evolved for radiation " - geophysicist on pole reversals

Kim, Figure 3.7 in NCRP Report shows what you mention below.  I think that

part of the problem with exposure is the time spent in space.  The current

plans to go from Earth to Mars in 6 months will exposure human to radiation

for too long.  I believe there was talk in the past of using nuclear power

engines, which would reduce the transit time tremendously.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

3050 Traymore Lane