From: Ted Rockwell [mailto:tedrock@CPCUG.ORG]
Sent: Thursday, November 14, 2002 10:59 PM
To: BLHamrick@AOL.COM; radsafe@list.vanderbilt.edu
Subject: RE: Radiation-Proof Uniform?

Friends:

I've checked out their website and talked with one of their people.  They are sending me some info.  They concede that their current product has little effect on high-energy gammas, such as from Co-60, and even less on cosmic rays.  But they claim that they will be able to develop a product that will be effective for such sources and are working on it.

I am highly skeptical, but will get back to you after I've read their material and talked with their technical director, Joe Kucherovski.

Ted Rockwell