Re: "FOOD WITHOUT FEAR" [FW]

Not being a Biologist or a Biochemist my layman's ideas might be

erroneous;  but I am under the impression that most all of the common

bacterial contaminations in meats can be killed by sufficient cooking.

However I have no idea what to do to remove free radicals or their

oxygenated products from irradiated meats.  Any ideas?