From: Roy, Eric
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2002 4:10 PM
To: Must, Thomas L; Caummisar, Richard C; Couchman, Taryn S; Carrozza, Jacquelyn; Amos, Melvin D; Heier, Herman J; Hicks, Michael D; Jones, Charles A; Latham, James B; Neil, David M; Somers, William S; Whitham, Kenneth R; Boston, Robert D
Subject: FW: Bioterrorism Survey

School Project

Hi,

We are asking for your help as a part of a survey we are conducting
regarding bioterroism. The questions found on our survey
describe what we are studying and why. Your response to this survey is
totally voluntary and anonymous, but it would be very helpful if you do
respond.

You may respond to the survey by clicking the following URL:

http://www.AdvancedSurvey.com/default.asp?SurveyID=2948

If you have any questions, please call Dr. Lee T. Ostrom at the
University of Idaho (208 282-7903). Thank you very much. We look forward to hearing
from you!

Please also send this link to those you feel might have interest in completing the survey.