Re: db photos - opinion pls

Everyone .. need to add a v in front to make the link read vessel and not essel,,,

http://www.nrc.gov/reactors/operating/ops-experience/vessel-head-degradation/vessel-

head-degradation-files/rpv-pics-2-undervessel01

On 22 Nov 2002 at 6:33, M Nivas wrote:

> Has this site worked for anyone  I get this page not

> found.

> Tom Savin

> --- Norman Cohen <ncohen12@comcast.net> wrote:

> > Paul Blanch wrote:

> > > The NRC has posted some photos of the boron on the

> > bottom of the DB

> > > reactor. One photo can be viewed at the following

> > web site.

> http://www.nrc.gov/reactors/operating/ops-experience/vessel-head-degradation/vessel-head-degradation-files/rpv-pics-2-undervessel01.html

> > > I would like opinions from people if this appears

> > to be leakage from

> > > the top or bottom of the vessel. People can view

> > the other photos by

> > > going to the NRC’s DB web page and look under

> > “images.”

> > > Paul M. Blanch

> > Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem

> > Campaign; 321 Barr

> > Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or

> > 609-601-8537;

> > ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:

> > http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND

> > JUSTICE WEBSITE:

> > http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The

> > Coalition for Peace and

> > Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

> > "First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then

> > they fight you;

> > Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"

> > (Mary Chapin

> > Carpenter)

> > radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail,

> > with no subject line.

> > You can view the Radsafe archives at

> > http://www.vanderbilt.edu/radsafe/

> Yahoo! Mail Plus – Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now.

> http://mailplus.yahoo.com

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel: (714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax: (714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/