Re: Former Army Health Physicist Speaks Out!

I have to point out that despite his claims, I've never seen evidence or

talked with anyone who can confirm that Dr. Rokke ever held any position

akin to "director of the Army's depleted uranium cleanup program."  I've

talked with him, and the things he's saying about DU these days are

completely at odds with mankind's decades of experience working with natural

and enriched uranium, much less depleted uranium.

Purely (some of) my own opinions...

Phil Hypes

Los Alamos Radiation Consultants

laradcon@hotmail.com