RE: DU Story analysis

	Thank you, Otto, for that timely and well-presented analysis.  I

remember listening to you make presentations and thinking that your

presentation and composure was very well received.  I am sure you did

admirably well, even though your assessment of the 100 listeners is also

probably right on point.  Perhaps there was a journalist present who might

give a bit of thought to his/her reporting in light of your comments.

Sounds like one has to be very brave to speak up in front of a bunch of

closed minds.  Thanks again.

Bob Scott, RSO

Roger Williams Medical Center

Providence, RI

bscott@rwmc.org

From: Otto G. Raabe [mailto:ograabe@UCDAVIS.EDU]

Subject: Re: DU Story

November 26, 2002

Davis, CA

Last night I went to hear Doug Rokke's performance at the Davis Community

Church concerning the "poisoning of whole nations by the use of DU munitions

by the U.S. military".