Trevor Beniston inquires regarding Monti Radwaste transmutation process

Title: Trevor Beniston inquires regarding Monti Radwaste transmutation process

Trevor:

You have the story about correct and yes it does appear to have merit.  I have had some direct contact with the owners of the process.  Information on the theory is still very much lacking due I suppose to proprietary concerns and the history of opposition to such heretical claims.  Development occurred in a skunk works. The alpha extended model involves a more comprehensive understanding of the nucleus and a major revamping of the periodic table.

Based on my own experiences (have done similar tests) I consider the transmutation of radioactive materials relatively easy to do, once you know how (same as everything else).  Existing science is locked in an outmoded view of the nucleus so they find such low energy processes terribly unsettling.  Trying to get them to consider new ideas is the tough part.  One experiment that I have performed repeatedly yields Al from the apparent nuclear fusion of CO molecules as  well as a long list of other stuff with theory based in many advanced concepts including quantum vacuum fluctuations, Zero-Point Energy, Sonoluminescence, Cavity QED, etc....

Efficient transmutation of nuclear waste is a done deal as far as I am concerned. The rest is just details and trying to get some resources committed to getting the job done (the hard part).  A group of associates through PACE are trying to initiate rigorous investigation and refinement of close to a dozen different processes of which the Monti Process is just one.

A Major paradigm shift is in the works.........

Regards