Re: Transplant Drug Could Aid Radiation Therapy Treatment

Jaro,

Have you heard what the long-term success rate is for BNCT treatment of

glioblastoma?  To me, cancer treatments must be evaluated on increase in

life expectancy and quality of life.  For example, in the news release you

provide below, the followup has only been two years.  Also, they only cite

radiation therapy following lumpectomies, not radical or modified radical

surgeries.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist