RE: MEDHP-SEC: Article: High Security Trips Up Some IrradiatedPatients, Doctors Say

The scenario in your reference does not use iodine, but I don't see where it was specifically excluded.  Did I miss something?

No, not at all -- just that they picked Am-241...  I merely observed that: "no long-lived isotopes, like the Am-241 suggested in the RDD First Responder Course referenced above, would come anywhere close"

When I first saw that document, I was quite surprised.

Cheers,

Jaro