RE: Re: Article: High Security Trips Up Some Irradiated Patients, Doctors Say

JIm,

Very good comments, and this is the kind of information that should be going

out.  However, we have a continual barrage "news" and administrative

statements that say we should ever alert and fearful. It is affecting our

lives in ways that people are starting to accept.  Whether it is smallpox,

nerve gas or radiation, there is a new concern that we have to turn our

attention to.

My hope is that people will start suffering from crisis fatique, and will

start considering what are the real risks in our world.  Like driving in the

DC area.

-- John

John Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist