RE: VARSKIN Availablity

Ted,

If you would like a finely, paper-covered bound copy of the document, you

can write to the NRC at distribution@nrc.gov and ask for a free copy of

NUREG/GR-5873, "VARSKIN MOD2 and SADDE MOD2:  Computer Codes for Assessing

Skin Dose from Sink Contamination."  It is worth the cost.

-- John

John P. Jacobus, MS

Certified Health Physicist

e-mail:  jenday1@msn.com