Re: Dirty bombs(more on the LNT)

No - we have a "representative democracy" which is founded on getting

re-elected - or, failing that, pushing laws that assure a cushy personal

landing when out of office.

Getting re-elected means "thinking like the crowd" or "following the

main stream" (usually interpreted as the noisiest) - NOT independence

and free thinking or even thinking - and certainly not leadership.

Funny thing how often we hear them say what THEY think is the right

thing to do - THAT isn't even representing.