Re: For Your Entertainment

I'd like to thank two stalwart RadSafers for sending me lots of data

off-list tonight--I really appreciate the two of you (and you know who you

are) spending lots of your Sunday night explaining why Rokke's data is

unbelievable and hence entertaining as the original post implied.

And, yes, I did read the previous threads on Rokke. I just find it hard to

believe that all of this stuff is "marketing spin," but I've seen it in

other industries. By "marketing spin," I'm equating it to advertisements

for 1 million candlepower spotlights that measure 65,000-100,000

candlepower. <smile>.

Happy New Year!

Richard