Re: Fw: Appeal from Dr. Caldicott to the Pope

Caldicott non-science about radiation and DDT, presented at the American

Academy of Family Practice meeting in SF 20 years ago, was my reason for

quitting that political body. If there had been a concurrent

presentation of science, or even a few minutes to question the

propaganda, I would have stayed.

Afghanistan-Americans (whose lavish betrothal party I attended 3 months

ago), now celebrate with Kabul crowds the liberation of people Dr.

Caldicott warned would die with USA action, as Iraquis below. Ask them!

Please quote President Bush to the Pope, instead of Dr C. Use observed

vs imagined data. Then look at the 9/11 photos and be grateful we had a

defector to reveal Saddam's nuclear production (est. 20 bombs by now).

What if we had depended on inspection then?

Is elimination of radiation hazard by elimination of Saddam and Al Qaeda

on topic?

Howard Long