AW: Iraq and nuclear weapons development -Osirak reactor story

Stewart,

Besides that I think that the political propaganda inherent in your last

mail is off topic (the story is very old and more than controversial!), I am

very disappointed, because I remember many excellent comments from you on

RADSAFE. According to news in Europe even US citizens are not unanomiously

backing a war in Iraq and in Europe there is an almost 90% of the population

refusing it. I appreciated it, that until now, these political issues have

been kept off RADSAFE. Please keep it off in the future!!!!!

Franz