Re: Sad news - helminth hormesis

Gary,

The paper really does not address sterilaztion of food.  The first author

mentioned it (made the link to sterilization) to me at a meeting a while

back.  I would be glad to send you the full article if you do not have it.  It

is an interesting theory, but I would like to see more data. For example,

perhaps we get our daily supplement of bacteria etc. from other sources other

than meat.

Regards, Bill Field

bill-field@uiowa.edu