Radioiodine Measurement with AMS4

[My apologies for poor typing skills.  I'm reposting this with the

correct subject description.]

I am interested in hearing from anyone who has used the Eberline, Model

AMS4 Continuous Air Monitor for airborne radioiodine monitoring.

Specific questions include:

(1) What method is used for determining detector efficiency for

radioiodine?  (2) Is an attempt made to differentiate between isotopes

for calibration purposes?  (3) What air flow rate is used?  (4) What

radionuclide is used for periodic calibrations?  (5) What alarm set

point is used ?

Please post your response on Radsafe or email me directly.

Many thanx.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com

radsafe" (no quote marks) in the body of the e-mail, with no subject

line.