Neutron source document

Greetings All--

I'm interested in the following citation:

"Neutron Sources. A technical bulletin distributed by the Commercial

Products Division, AECL, P.O. Box 93, Ottawa, Canada" (with an implied

publication date of 1956)

that is referenced in:

A. O. Hanson, "Radioactive Neutron Sources," in Fast Neutron Physics, J.B.

Marion and J.L. Fowler, Eds., Interscience Publishers (1960).

Unfortunately, I've been unable to locate this technical bulletin after a

variety of direct attempts (e.g. contacting AECL staff, the AECL reference

library, and MDS Nordian). Perhaps a RADSAFER is aware of this document and

may even have a copy!

Please contact me if you're aware of this reference. Thank you!

Best regards,

Erik

Erik F. Shores

Los Alamos National Laboratory