RE: [cdn-nucl-l] Re: giant natural nuclear reactor at the center of the Earth

So I guess we can rule out He-3 formation during the explosion of dying suns?

 "Franta, Jaroslav" <frantaj@AECL.CA> wrote:

Here's another article on the georeactor.

. . .

Further evidence of the georeactor comes from Hawaii and Iceland, Hollenbach said, where young lava basalts have been recovered that contain the helium isotopes He3 and He4. While He4 is a byproduct of the decay, of natural uranium, He3 can only be produced deep within the Earth in a nuclear reaction.

. . .

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist