RSO Position

I am forwarding the following at the request of a colleague; as the announcement states, please respond directly to Mr. Kasper.
~~~~~

POSITION ANNOUNCEMENT

We are searching for a Chief Radiation Safety Officer to oversee compliance and R&D.  We operate 14 cyclotrons and a department of 17 people including 7 PhD’s in Radiation Safety and Health Physics  producing medical isotopes to treat cancer. We offer a competitive salary based in a suburban Atlanta location and a world-class management team.  Over half of our 65 management people have masters or PhD’s with many the top in their field.  We require exceptional technical skills and will place a  strong emphasis on management,  leadership, and communication. We are financially strong and a very stable environment.

All contacts will be held in the strictest confidence and will be reviewed by our retained consulting firm and Bill  Kasper.  Mr. Kasper can be reached at telephone 404-843-1807 or  wkasper@bellsouth.net for more information. Interested candidates should submit their resume via e-mail.  Until then; I remain;

With Warmest Personal Regards,

Sincerely,

Bill  Kasper
~~~~~