Re: Award

On Mon, 5 May 2003, John Wong wrote:

>             Dr. Cohen,

>             Regarding your email about Dr. Lubin's published

>             paper explaining

>             your findings, did you already send him the reward?

	The reply from Jerry Puskin follows:

ate: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:30:09 -0400

From: puskin.jerome@epamail.epa.gov

To: blc@pitt.edu

Subject: Reward

Dear Bernie,

Thank you for the kind offer, but as you guessed I cannot accept the

reward  because I did the work as a federal employee.

I think that it would be appropriate that the money go to a charity like

the American Cancer Society or the American Lung Association.

	The following letters were then sent:

								May 2, 2003

Dear Sir:

	Enclosed is a check for $500 as a contribution to American Cancer

Society in honor of Dr. Jerome Puskin. Please send an acknowledgement to

him at

	Dr. Jerome Puskin

	11103 Old Coach Rd.

	Potomac, MD 20854

with a copy to me at the address below.

								Sincerely Yours,

								Bernard L. Cohen

								May 2, 2003

Dear Sir:

	Enclosed is a check for $500 as a contribution to American Lung

Association in honor of Dr. Jerome Puskin. Please send an acknowledgement