Re: NCRP bias?

	In Sec. 3.1, I showed that the requirements on a confounding

factor to affect my conclusions are extremely implausible. In Sec. 3.2 I

show that this applies to confounding factors on the level of individuals

rather than on the level of county populations. In Sec. 3.3 I show that

these treatments apply to any combination of confounding factors.

	If that does not cover what you are asking about, please give me

an example -- feel free to make one up.

Bernard L. Cohen

Physics Dept.

University of Pittsburgh