Re: NRC Proposed Fine and Severity Level 1 Violation

I don't know.  The RSO should make sure it's someone else's decision.  The

policy should limit the RSO's responsibility to reporting the violation to

management and requesting their actions to regain compliance.

It's not about dose, it's about trust.

Curies forever.

Bill Lipton

liptonw@dteenergy.com