Re: DU in Iraq

Yo Steve, Otto, Ruth

Steve, I did forward your questions to the TFP; they chose not to

answer. Many/most 'anti's choose to not post on lists that are pro-nuke.

Me, I guess I'm a glutton for abuse. ;-)

I posted the DU article because radsafe has had discussion about DU in

the past. Whether you care or not is up to you.

The TFP project is a low budget group, and as far as I know, does not

have "millions" of dollars to spare.

Otto, as far as my taking a hike, I do like to walk in the woods, but I

also like to post to radsafe occasionally. Your Moderator

doesn't mind my postings, and he'd be the one to boot me off.

Norm

--

Coalition for Peace and Justice and the UNPLUG Salem Campaign; 321 Barr Ave., Linwood, NJ 08221; 609-601-8583 or 609-601-8537;  ncohen12@comcast.net  UNPLUG SALEM WEBSITE:  http://www.unplugsalem.org/  COALITION FOR PEACE AND JUSTICE WEBSITE:  http://www.coalitionforpeaceandjustice.org   The Coalition for Peace and Justice is a chapter of Peace Action.

"First they ignore you; Then they laugh at you; Then they fight you; Then you win. (Gandhi) "Why walk when you can fly?"  (Mary Chapin Carpenter)