Re: DU in Iraq

May 17

Norm Cohen wrote:

"Steve, I did forward your questions to the TFP; they chose not to

answer."

Otto Raabe wrote:

Dear Norm:

"My experience has been that it is the anti-nuclear sites that do the

booting off. I posted one factual message on one of those sites and was

denied access thereafter."

	This tells us something about who is honest in the debate.  The Tooth

Fairy Project (TFP) refuses to answer reasonable questions, and the

anti-nukers censor factual messages.  Norm, can you answer a reasonable

question?  How can you continue to be affiliated with the TFP when it is so

obviously un-interested in displaying any honesty?  Doesn't that say

something about you, Norm?

	As far as I know you have always been given an answer for any question you

have posted on RADSAFE.  The answer may make you uncomfortable, but you get

an answer.  How persistent were you with the TFP in trying to get those

answers I wanted?

	Have you made any progress on Otto's question about calculating the amount

of naturally occurring uranium in Iraq?

Steven Dapra

sjd@swcp.com