Re: Powernet: clarification to petition posted NRC site

Thanks Bill,

I like your recommendation on the definition of a personnel

dosimeter. I would only recommend that to make it very clear, that

there be an added definition for "primary dosimeter" as you did for

secondary dosimeter. I say that because you state that the secondary

dosimeter is not a personnel dosimeter (due to how you defined it).

I therefore recommend that there be a definition called personnel

dosimeter, with a sub-definition for primary and one for secondary.

Thoughts?

Thanks again for your assistance and refining the intent of my

petition.

Sandy Perle

Director, Technical

ICN Worldwide Dosimetry Service

ICN Plaza, 3300 Hyland Avenue

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

Tel:(714) 545-0100 / (800) 548-5100  Extension 2306

Fax:(714) 668-3149

E-Mail: sandyfl@earthlink.net

E-Mail: sperle@icnpharm.com

Personal Website: http://sandy-travels.com/