Re: AW: Tooth fairy inspired law suit

Sandy,
I do not understand your reasoning.  Why shouldn't "rare" cancers have fluctuations in values?  That is what is meant by a cluster. In fact, the fluctuations in rare cancers will be more noticeable.  That is why brain cancers are commonly considered.  Never hear about outbreaks of lung or colon cancer.

Sandy Perle <sandyfl@EARTHLINK.NET> wrote:
On 21 May 2003 at 0:50, Franz Schoenhofer wrote:

> Anybody to explain , what is wrong in my reasoning?

Hello Franz,

I can't argue with your logic. Let me only say that they types of caners showing the
higher incidence are a rarer form of cancer. Therefore, one would not expect to have
as many as thay are finding in a small locale.
. . .

-- John
John Jacobus, MS
Certified Health Physicist