Research using RAM

Hi all: here's an off the wall question.

Does anyone know of a government agency or scientific body that maintains a list,i.e. titles, of all research that involved the use of radioactive materials?  Even a partial list would be cool.  Such a list could be a powerful tool when showing the benefits of RAM.  If somebody could give me even a decent guess at how many science studies have used RAM, that would be of use.  It has to be in the hundreds of thousands, maybe millions.

I was looking at UCLA's present day use of RAM in research and I am guessing we have at least a thousand studies going on which use RAM.  Can you imagine the number world wide?  Whew!

Larry Grimm, Senior HP

UCLA EH&S/ Radiation Safety Division

*	lgrimm@admin.ucla.edu

*	Phone: (310) 206-0712   Fax: (310) 206-9051 Cell: (310) 863-5556

*	On Campus Mail: 501 Westwood Plaza, 4th Floor, MS 951605

*	Off Campus Mail: UCLA Radiation Safety Div, 501 Westwood Plaza

4th Fl, Box 951605, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1605

*	If this email is not RSD business, the opinions are mine, not

UCLA's.