Re: Panic more dangerous than WMD

Susan, thanks for posting the Trib item. What an utterly puzzling article! In addition

your warranted concerns for correcting misconceptions, I was eqally impressed by this

from Secy. Ridge:

"Weapons of mass destruction, including those containing chemical, biological or

radiological agents or materials, cannot be discounted."

What pray tell are NBC weapons (or WMD to use the new acronym)  besides  "

...chemical, biological or radiological ...."  Do we now have some new classes of

secret weapons? How odd for this to come from the head of Homeland Security. These

folks are really probing the profound depths.

Maury Siskel    maury@webtexas.com

--

It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us freedom of speech.

                                                Charles M. Province