RE: Peanut butter or other skin decon methods in place of water and soap

	> I've heard from some of our RCTs about using peanut butter as

	> a decon method for skin contamination, particularly for Tc-99 removal.

I hope this doesn't turn into another "crunchy vs smooth" peanut butter debate

http://www-stu.calvin.edu/chimes/spoof00/spoof00/opinions_03.html

http://www-stu.calvin.edu/chimes/spoof00/spoof00/opinions_04.html

Rick Strickert

Austin, TX