RE: Peanut butter or other skin decon methods in place of watera nd soap

Paul,

Seriously, aren't abrasives supposed to be avoided for decon?  I would think

the style and even the brand of PB would be specified if this procedure is

really approved for use at BNFL. Also, I assume that water and soap are

still part of the procedure, if it is really used.   And what about the 10%

of the population who are alleged to be allergic???

Perhaps you can share some more information about this new procedure from

your RTCs.

(BTW for use as a food, I'm a chunky man myself.)

F. P. Doty, Ph. D.

Engineered Materials Department

Sandia National Labs

7011 East Avenue