Re: A Reporter Questions Rokke

Rokke's claims seem absolutely absurd to me since their is so much empirical

evidence that handling uranium is not hazardous!  For example, at the Hanford

site hundreds of thousands of tons of uranium was made into fuel "slugs" by

machining and cladding in aluminum and charged into the reactors and all handled

by hand.  I personally knew many of the people working in the fuel fab shops

and they are still alive and kicking.  Also how about all the commercial fuel

fabricators, ie, General Electric, Westinghouse, Combustion Engineering,

Babcock and Wilcox and all the companies making the DU penetrators?

This man must be stopped.  Why isn't the Army refuting him?

Jim Harvey

These are my own thoughts, not my employers.