Re: ANSI Standard N433.1

It looks like the HPS has let their web programmers get carried away

again with too too cute coding as trying to log in with Netscape blows

the browser offline!

Or did I miss the part that said the purchase of Micro$oft products is a

requirement for society membership.

There is no legitimate reason for such access restrictions for an

international organization that doesn't openly declare an exclusive

relationship with a private corporation.