RE: Get your tickets now!

By all means, now that you have argued whatever the points were into the

ground, walked all over them, jumped up and down on them, etc, ad infinitum,

why don't you now argue about what percentage of this list is SICK TO DEATH

of this argument!  I am and only the ability to group delete without opening

keeps me on this list.  That and the fact that when I have a question about

something outside of what I normally deal with I know there are people on

this list who know all about it, invented it, worked on a team that

investigated it or know someone who did one of the preceding.

This opinion is mine and does not reflect that of my employer, VA Medical

Center, Denver, Dept. of Veterans Affairs.  I suspect there might be one or

two others on the list that share this opinion.

Perhaps most of them feel like I normally do, any comment is bound to

stimulate further wasted band width.

Have a nice long weekend and come out fighting, or whatever is true,

whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely,

whatever is admirable, if anything is found to be excellent or praiseworthy,

let your mind dwell on these things.

Peter Vernig