RE: Get your tickets now!

George,

Let me assure you that your opinions expressed below are not mine. The

current "radon controversy" goes to the heart of where much of the money and

energy in our health physics profession goes of late. While the debate will

not be resolved on Radsafe, both Bernie Cohen and Bill Field have the

courage to allow 3,000 Radsafers to benefit from their professional

expertise and scientific opinions.  I have learned from both of these

scientists.

I think you have almost crossed the line with your choice of words regarding

Dr. Cohen.

Best regards,

Wes

Wesley R. Van Pelt, PhD, CIH, CHP

Wesley R. Van Pelt Associates, Inc.

Consulting in Radiation Safety and Environmental Radioactivity.

http://home.att.net/~wesvanpelt/Radiation.html

mailto:wesvanpelt@att.net